Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Customer Service is LIFE



    What is it about EXCELLENT customer service that gives me such a rush of...let's just call it excitement?  I couldn't tell you for sure, all I know is there is a certain satisfaction when you are treated with the utmost respect and people really FIGHT for your business, no matter how dificult or unreasonable you might be.  My business is worth the investment of these companies, and they should value that.

    You can keep your UFC fights, for me, just seeing an Ihop waitress really struggle for my unobtainable approval really gets the blood moving.  

    But in most cases the customer service in a sorry state if you don't mind me saying.  The worst experience I've ever had in my life (And I was in the Korean War mind you), was at a King Soopers, specifically in the canned pears area, where I stopped an employee who was clearly trying to avoid me in the aisle.  

    After a short foot chase and a flank, I cornered him and asked him whose bright idea it was to stop carrying the jalapeno popcorn my wife likes so much.  The kid was an idiot, blabbing about how he was a vendor or something and didn't actually order the food.  I told him I wanted the chips now and for him to call around to other King Soopers and actually HELP the paying customer and stop being lazy.  The kid, useless to me in all ways, stammered and went and got a manager who listened to me but wasn't very helpful at all.  I would give him a F+ and the fact that he sorta spoke English gets him that plus.

    That nightmare caused King Soopers to take a big hit, and forever they have lost my business, and I called later to complain about a mister Fred Donaldson the so-called-Vendor.  Instead I went to Safeway, and had another Horrific experience with a girl who took forever to load my groceries into my car, WHICH I then had to return because they forgot to run my LOYALTY card and I didn't get MY GODFORSAKEN POINTS.  

    The girl made a face when she had to unload everything and rerun it.  It may just be 18 cents of points, and hold up a dozen or more other customers who were inconvenience by these lackeys blunder, but its the principle of the damn thing.  I'm the damn customer okay!?  Get with the program you idiots!!

    So next time you clock in, remember:  I'm out there. Somewhere.  Evaluating you, studying your every movement, scanning for any hint of disrespect or...something worst...darker even...a sense of superiority, and that wont do...no it wont do at all.

    Ahem, my apologies I seemed to have blacked out a bit.  Doctor Franklin says not to exceed the recommended dose but, since I'm his customer, I would be the one who is always right.

    Yes, I will be there, checkbook in hand and no I don't have an ID or any information to give you because it's none of your damn business.  You can't have my email because I know you are gonna get on your smart phone and steal my identity and ruin my perfect credit.  

    If I ask you why the prices are too high or offer you a counter offer, or wish to buy my items in auction-style with my fellow noble customers don't give me a dumb-ass look and say something stupid about "Not making the prices," I don't buy that for a second, and even if you didn't price them yourself, at least apologize to me for the inconvenience!

    I will be in Nevada at the Customer's of America GripeFest 2020, speaking on why we should lower the minimum wage to 1 cent a month and also trying to figure out why nobody is buying my 3.6 million dollar condo.